Kearsley Senior Community
Founded by Dr. John Kearsley in 1772, Kearsley is America’s first retirement community.
Located on 13 beautiful acres near the Bala Golf Course in West Philadelphia, Kearsley Senior Community serves Philadelphia’s seniors with an 84-bed nursing home and over 140 affordable housing units.
Philadelphia’s First Nursing Community
- Skilled Nursing Home with Private & Semi-private Rooms
- Rehabilitation Services
- Medicare & Medicaid Certified
- 24-Hour Security, Staff, & Transportation
Also on the Campus:
- Kearsley Apartments – 87 studio and one-bedroom apartments uniquely and affordably suited for seniors aged 62 and older as well as those with disabilities.
- Kearsley Square – 60 studio apartments uniquely and affordably suited for seniors aged 62 and older.
13 Beautiful Acres
Kearsley is America’s first retirement community founded more than 200 years ago. We offer a nursing home and over 140 affordable housing units all on one campus. If your needs change, we can ease the transition from one level of care to another.
Convenient to Shopping & Public Transportation
Kearsley is located on 13 beautiful acres next to the Bala Golf Club. We are conveniently located to shopping, public transportation access, and many other services.